Review Detail

Musclebond.is FeaturedHot
Steroids M musclebond

Long overdue review... especially considering how happy i was with the whole process. 6days from the UK to California. Box was discreet and had 2 separate orders that both came in that timeframe.  The first order was made before a weekend and during a holiday so it DID take some time on that order for $ to be picked up XXX.. but other than that issue on the first order, i was completely satisfied with these guys. Their reputation on reddit is really good and i now know that its legit for a reason.

The online ordering is super easy, and after you order, you almost immediately hear from MB. Ive ordered twice and have been satisfied. My only issue was with the xxxxxxx process, which you cant really avoid with anyone if thats how you have to pay. But once the money was picked up at a xxxxx, the shipping was easy and i had a tracking number that I could check on. Being my first order with them, and having been burned by sources before, i was nervous about the $ sitting xxxxx so i admittedly emailed a few times expressing my concern... they responded every time and gave a explanation and estimated day when i could expect the next step to happen.
Later ordered HGH & Anavar for my brother. The shipping was great, used xxxx super easy) but can attest to his results.

I was looking for fat/weight-loss as i was getting back into consistent working out after having our first child (stay-at-home dad took away a lot of the time i used to go to the gyme). I used T3 for the fatloss and Sustanon at a low dose (250 every 5days) to avoid the T3's catabolic effects.
Taking 75mcg everyday and 250mg Sus, i went from 221 to 209lbs and felt a really good response from the sus. I did mostly cardio but included some weightlifting to again avoid losing as much muscle as possible.

The T3 effects obviously worked like i wanted. I sweated PROFUSELY during my time on T3, but i didnt mind it. I never experienced any other side from it; no chest discomfort, etc.
The sustanon was used in a non-standard way so im not sure if my experience helps many. I did maintain my strength and even gained strenth, but i cant say for sure if it was the sus, or my natural progression of getting stronger from being in the gym. People complain about loss of muscle while on T3, and I CAN say that i have no complaints about that having been also on the sus.

9/10 for these guys. They are awesome and will be my only source- just wished they would open back up their xxxxx for returning customers.
K
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu