Review Detail

Musclebond.is FeaturedHot
Steroids M musclebond

I've made several orders from Musclebond, and I've never had any issues with them whatsoever. I've tried different UK sources (I'm based in western europe) and Musclebond has proven to me in more than one instance that their communication is faster, more timely, more COHERENT (a quality that I find some other vendors to lack) and generally do a great job. For some reason their shipment is also 3-4 days faster.

Today I just received my most recent order from them consisting of 30 ampoules of Aburaihan pharma test, 7x boxes of Bayern pharma test and 1 each box of tamoxifen and aromasin, pharma as well. This was a sizable, costly order and I was nervous whether I would be victim of selective scamming as you occasionally hear about from some vendors... Nope, product arrived 3 days later, everything is there, and everything looks like pharma packaging should look like.

I will however discuss my second most recent order with them, which was 4 x Drost P (masteron) by Pharmacom.

Knowing Pharmacom to be one of the most solid labs based in Europe, I knew that I was getting the product that I paid for.
I've ran a relatively high dosage of 100 mg a day (700 mg/wk) of the masteron and from previous experience I can tell that this is legit dosed masteron - pronounced dryness, vascularity is through the roof, I'm stronger than usual, my gym endurance is THROUGH the roof, I have so much energy, I'm positive that masteron in some way affects your CNS and makes you lift bigger and for longer.. Libido was initially skyhigh, but has baselined a little 3 weeks in.. I suspect my estrogen might've climbed a little too high. No ill side effects, except from a little more acne than usual. Other than that, I am feeling absolutely fantastic. Great product.
M
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu