Review Detail

Musclebond.is FeaturedHot
Steroids M musclebond

Male, 5'6'' Before cycle: 110 pounds 18-20% BF After cycle: 130 pounds 17-19% BF

• Weeks 1-4 dianabol 30mg ED
  • Weeks 1-12 test-e 500mg E3D
  • Weeks 1-12 primo depot 200mg E3D
  • PCT - currently deciding between doing pct or cruise

First of all, communication while purchasing was great and delivery was pretty fast. 

I suffer from osteoporosis and i was interested in dbol because it helps to the bone to restore a bit. I get a densitometry and results are strange, i recover a bit in the spine but i lost in legs. Densitometry results an bloods are better than ever.

Overall happy with the purchase, and will use the source again in the future.

OVERALL VERY HAPPY WITH RESULTS

DBol definitely works. Considerable increase in strength in the third day, and little weight gains in a week, due to water retention obviously, but still... Would buy again. 30mg was not a high dosage but worked. Also cheap as fuck.

Test-e Works pretty fine as well. Libido skyrocket after a couple of weeks. A bit of acne after 4-5 weeks aprox. This test-e has given me less PIP than other ones that i tried before, so probably will buy again but i also considering buying pharma grade.

Primo depot. I'm not that happy as i am with the dboll and test-e but i think it is because i did not use it in the best way. I planned for a lean bulk after de 4th week but i kept eating a lot lol, and that is not when primo shines. Also the dosage was a bit low. Can't confirm if it worked or not but i think it did because gains where a bit better than being only at 500mg test-e.
A
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu