Review Detail

Musclebond.is FeaturedHot
Steroids M musclebond

Second time ordering on Musclebond, it started as a second source, trying it "just in case" but now moving to it as a primary source since i'm pretty impressed with the product variety, prices and delivery time which is the fastest i have found yet.

This time I ordered TestoJect400, Dianabol and Test-e at 300. Also MB staff answerds to questions and give advice if you need it, i try not to bother them to much but anyway is great to know that you'll get a response if your are in doubts.

Packaging was perfect and discret.

Overall, i would recommend this supplier. I have not tried a looot of suppliers yet, but so far has been the best one.

Currently on week no8 of the cycle and feeling pretty good results.

at 2ml per week of testojeck i feel the same or better results than on my past cycle of 900mg/test-e cycle. Also it kicks quite faster due to obvious reasons.

Despite of having a 400mg/ml concentration it does not cause significant PIP, in fact i felt way stronger PIP when i was pinning 300mg/ml test-e concentration so i guess it's well blended.

Dianabol works great, is not the first time i ordered Dbol from Musclebond so i knew what could i expect. At 50mg/day great pumps and strength growth.

I planning on taking bloods soon so i will update the review if i have time enought to do it.
A
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu