Review Detail

Musclebond.is FeaturedHot
Steroids M musclebond

I tried Musclebond.is before for small orders and since i was pretty happy with the communication/prices/product i decided to make a bigger order this time.

i am always looking and searching new suppliers because you never know when your usual supplier will close or wathever, but i havent found any other site with better prices, or they where not significantly bettter and it was not worth the risk of getting scammed.

Also other sites i have tried always take longer to send the product and... we all know that when you order something, especially something you haven't tried before, you wan to have it in your hands as soon as posible.

Ordered 300mg test-e for cruising and 400test blend + turinabol for a modest bulk.

I started with the test-e at a 150mg/week cruise. Average-good quality, normal test-e, period. But at a very very good price, so pretty happy with it. I decided to use it as my main cruise because price/quality relation is pretty good and is usually available in stock in musclebonds. Anyways they replenish pretty fast.

Them i made the bulk switching to the test blend and the turinabol. I LOVED those compounds. Firstly, i was waiting for some pipe from the test blend pinning since it was the highest concentration i have never used, but not even a sight of it. It was super smooth, as smooth as a 250-300 test-e esters. So quite happy with it as well. Results where noticeable, it hits faster due to the test-p so pretty good for switching from cruise to blast without having to wait so much for the first feelings.

But my new love is the turinabol. I used to buy only dianabol online because i was afraid of paying for turinabol and getting dianabol instead. I still don’t know if this can happen, but this turinabol is legit for sure. At 80mg/day a increase in strength was noticeable.

Not so crazy, but, notiable for use. And wáter retention was NONE. Being a dianabol user i can surely tell the difference.
Strength increase was not that much, but overall looking is craizy better, without bloating, feeling stronger and with better pumps but still shreded. I love it. Unfortunately is quite more expensive than dianabol, but i think is worth the difference, so if you can afford to try, i suggest you to do so at least one time.
A
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu