Review Detail

Musclebond.is FeaturedHot
Steroids M musclebond

Another incredible quick and professional purchase from musclebond. I've had success with this product, Pharmacom Test E 300 before and wasn't dissapointed this time either

I dosed this at 150 mg/ml every other day so a weekly total of 525mg (3.5 × 150).
I had been on another ug lab test e leading into this for 4 weeks or so and immediately prior to that was on Pharmacom Test phenylpropionate. Yet, when I started the test e 300 I almost immediately noticed the effects. And this can't be attributed to the prior buildup of testosterone over 6 plus weeks as I felt little from the previous two and a six week period is usually more than enough to start feeling the benefits.

The libido boost occured within days. After 7-10 days (probably less) my strength, which had totally plateaued and saw no real increase from the prior test began to jump up across lifts.
Also during this time I started to feel/see the full/swole effects. Im not prone to estrogen sides so whenever Im on a good test product I lean out. That was the case as well here. I started at 9.1% bf taken througj calipers, which I'm very experienced and trained in doing properly. As of today, my skinfolds having consistently been reading lower numbers has me at a bodyfat of 7.4%.That might not sound like much but as I was recomping, my bodyweight stayed at 197 thus I lost 3.5 pounds of fat tissue and gained 3.5 pounds of lbm. After 23 years lifting to do that in 3 weeks is remarkable. Only sides were the normal back acne.
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 16 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu