Review Detail

Musclebond.is FeaturedHot
Steroids M musclebond

Good start,  bad end!

Communication was quick and very friendly. Delivery was also fast! Not firmly wrapped beacause no cooling in summer. usually i got my hgh always with a cooling pack. not so important in winter... but the more important in summer!

before i made this review i contacted MB and told the matter. i did not asked for replacement or something. i just informed MB about my experience with his genotropin. it was up to him to fix any issue... surely if he thinks that this is required. just wanted to say that first.

so just quick... the genos did not really work. i used them like many times in the last 8 years before. as a competition guy i know how hgh needs to be aplied. i used succesfull and unsuccesfull many types of hgh in the past... i am quiet experienced and able to classify.

some quick details, i was using other pharma grade hgh and switched to these genos. first i was very happy after receiving them in that quick time because i directly saw that these were legit. but after some weeks the benefits got weaker. i took the ones with exp.date 2018 first and 2017 later. my bodyfat raised slowly while i did not change my diet or training.. the carpal tunnel syndrome which i always have while using hgh was nearly gone, too.

with the last pen i pined 8iu at once to check reaction on my bloodsugar levels. but it did not show effect.

the genos look exact the same like from alphamuscle and the ones i bought in the pharmacy in the past. so i am sure that the genos are NOT fake.
the cartonage, the pens and everything else look legit as you can see on the picture. also the typical smell of the genos was 100% legit. MB guarenteed a storing in the fridge, so the only logic idea is that these genos got its structure damaged between the warm journy days to me. hgh is a very instable stuff which not only needs to be stored cold. sending needs to be cold too and sent via express in summer. china hgh is somehow more stable as pharmagrade hgh. i had a few hyges which came without cooling pads and they worked well.

so before telling scamm or lie to a critical review... just check how the handling really was on its way. 5 days without cooling can damage hgh. you never can know how warm it is in parcel rooms or cars e.t.c

next time better use cold packs and sent express. than you will not have unsatisfied custumers.
i am still a gentleman and only not recommend sending without cold packs/express.

regards *!

S
Rep: 0
4 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 11 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu