Review Detail

Musclebond.is FeaturedHot
Steroids M musclebond

As usual, Musclebonds shipping and communication were oustanding, unmatched in my opinions from vendors I've purchased from.

I'll preface this by saying I've been lifting now since christmas day 1992, competed as a bodybuilder and powerlifter, and strongman competitor. 

I'm going into my 8th week on Pharmacom Test E 300 from Musclebond. Dosing is 150mg EOD or 525mg roughly weekly.

As expected from a short Ester, I didn't notice much effect a real physical difference either in my physique or performance in the gym the first two or three weeks.

At the beginning of about the fourth week I started noticing my weights feeling lighter can close her PR's. In addition instead of looking like I was gaining water I felt like I was leaning out what the scale was actually changing by just a few pounds. This is not atypical as I seem to lean out - despite not having an AI - on Test E.

Around the end of the 3rd week beginning of the fourth my weight began to increase, though no moon face or water gain was apparent.

. My main lifts - squat, weighted chins, push press, deadlift, weighted push ups, pendlay rows - all began to feel lighter. While I am constantly keeping pushing to increase my best lifts (which yes while slow and with ebbs and flows is possible even with my two plus decades expereince). Prior to using Test 300, on PCT, I expect and experience much slower and sometimes stagnant strength improvements. Around this 4th week, however, increasing poundages while maintaining reps felt much easier.

Now entering my 8th week I'll post my beginning weight and current bests (note - my weights might seem like misprints but they're not. I use collars to increase weight slowly each weighs 0.4lbs. And you can put 3 on one side 2 on the other the bars not going to tip over! - easy way to add slowly to weights without having to jump 5 pounds which simply isn't possibly my core lifts)
Week 1 Now week 8
(PR = Personal record)

Squat 443.2 x 6 474 x 5 PR
Deadlifts 495 x 5 538.4 x 4
Push Press 211.2 x 5 227.5 x 5 PR
Weighted Pull ups BW ( 207) x 65 x 6 BW (217) + 77.5 x 5
Push ups (from dead stop on floor) bw + 210 x5 BW (217) + 222.5 x 6
Pendlay 1 arm DB Row 140 x 6 150 x 8 PR

I began weighing 207 with 8.8% body fat.Now at week 8 I've gained 10 pounds sitting at 217 8.0% bodyfat. Ive been a personal trainer since 1996, assisted in the research work at Mizzou exercise science lab so Im very experienced in proper bodyfat measurement).

So body composition changes:

Week 1
207lb 8.8 BF 18.2lb fat mass 188.8 FFM

Week 8
217lb 8.0%BF 17lb fat mass 200 FFM

Thus I gained nearly 11 pounds of muscle while dropping over a pound of fat.

No water retention as usual. Acne yes on back and shoulders. Mood - I take anti depressants and xanax for anxiety and Pharmacom Test like all other Test E ive used (and research supports this) certainly aided with my mood and energy.

Sex drive - oh yes my favorite - absolutely increased libido from week 1

I get blood work done in a few weeks so I don't have that yet.

Naturally, this Pharmacom Test E is a great compound and I can do nothing but endorse it. Moreover, Pharmacom fakes are out there. Pharmacom has a site you can check the UPIC code to validate the authenticity of your product. Musclebond's Pharmacom Test E came up as valid. No surprise.

Great cycle, product and vendor!
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 16 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu