Review Detail

Musclebond.is FeaturedHot
Steroids M musclebond

Customer Support & Ordering Process

They are always pretty quick. I have ordered from them about 6-7 times over that past 3 years and I have never had any issues with responsiveness. It has never taken more than a few hours to get an email back.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

If I order on the weekend I will get my stuff around 10 days later. That is a lot faster than some of the places I have ordered from which can take up to a month. The packaging is discrete. It looks just like a standard international post.

Products Ordered

Test E - Onyx and Elixir Labs / HCG - Pregnyl / Anavar - Onyx Labs

Product Effects

I have been on TRT for years. I prefer the Test E I get from musclebond over what I can get locally. In the US I seem only to be able to get Test C with my insurance. The C makes me break out on my chest. I have never had that issue with the Test E I get from musclebond. I know it is legit as I get my blood drawn about every 3 months.
I buy their HCG as well. It has definitely restored the size of my balls which started to atrophy from the TRT.
Their Anavar is also legit. When I have taken it I always see a substantial loss in fat and gain in muscle. I'm 57 and the transformation is pretty incredible. (Typically I take 50mg a day for 8 weeks.)

Review

I have used musclebond for a few years. I have also referred friends and none of us has ever had an issue with quality or speed of delivery. The guys who work there are also responsive so I'd say they are a very safe and reliable option. I typically purchase with bitcoin which I find to be a pain in the ass, but its doable.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Owner's reply

Thank you for the review!

MB

N
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu