Review Detail

Musclebond.is FeaturedHot
Steroids M musclebond
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Brilliant! The whole process was very smooth. Email correspondence was sent quickly and I made payment via simple bank transfer.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Royal Mail Special Delivery arrived next day. Packaging was secure and plain. No issues.

Products Ordered

Pharmacom Test E
Pharmacome Sust
Aromasin (Pharma Grade)

Product Effects

Pharmacom products are outstanding and as close to pharma grade as you can get with an underground lab. Was running 300mg Sust a week and 200mg Tren E a week. Had my bloods done on cycle and test score came back just over 2000ng/dl so definitely real gear. All codes checked out on pharmacoms website. Never ran tren, this was the first time and I have to say that the compound doesn't agree with me. At 200mg a week the sides were incredible. Terrible pumps in my calves and lower back just walking around and I was sweating a hell of a lot. My strength shot up but definitely at the expense of my cardiovascular health. I will not be running it again as it's too powerful. Aromasin was on hand in case oestrogen became a problem but it never got out of range.

Review

I highly recommend MB. They are a very legit and professional source. Everything was seamless, just as any purchase should be.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
J
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu