Review Detail

Musclebond.is FeaturedHot
Steroids M musclebond
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer support was excellent!!!!,
the guys at musclebond are fast at picking up emails and answering your questions almost immediately and I've been a customer for many years, it's always been one of my reasons for coming back. It's a more personal support.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Ordered Monday (11pm!), arrived Friday. I've bought from musclebond for years and I've never had an issue with delivery.
Packaging was really well secured in bubble wrap and secured with tape. Then packed in a well-padded envelope(/package?).
A tracking number has always been provided with every order

Products Ordered

Test prop - onyx
Test E - onyx

Product Effects

Does exactly what you expect from legit, genuine products. Waiting on blood works to provide more info

Review

9.8/10

Great choice of labs, products, offers. Musclebond is something I've used for years now as it's like every other places USP merged into one with a helpful and personal customer service, you don't feel like you're talking to a machine haha. It has a load of different ways to pay and as well discounting the products, you get regular discounts for paying with different methods. Every order has been exactly as expected, never had any issues with authenticity, missing goods or delays etc. And every order is given a tracking ID. I'd give a 9.9/10 if there was more options for shipping but I guess having a decent shipping option is better than a load of shit ones that cause delivery dramas haha!

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
G
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu