Review Detail

Musclebond.is FeaturedHot
Steroids M musclebond

I recently heard about Musclebond from some friends online, and decided to check them out. I was surprised at how professionally laid out the website is, and how easy it is to navigate. The customer service is really good, I had confirmation of my order, my order payment, and my delivery estimate within 10 of placing my order, and they were really happy to give me some feedback from other customers on the Athenavar and Testex E 300 I bought, as well as being friendly, and polite. The package was at my door the next morning (U.K. based) and I was really happy that everything was simple and straightforward, one of the best experiences iv'e had buying online.

I was taking 300mg of Testex E 300 twice a week, (monday and thursday), 1mg of Arimidex every 2 days, and 100mg of Athenavar every day. I'm past my 3rd week of use now, and I have little to no pip from the test, just the usual achy muscle feeling for a day or so afterwards, I noticed gains about a week into using Athenavar, good strength increase and was able to do more reps, and I noticed closer to the end of the second week that my recovery time inbetween workouts was lessened greatly. The Arimidex is doing it's job, as always, and I tend to taper off using that slowly as I'm coming to the end of a cycle to avoid rebound. I checked the Athenavar tablets against Oxydrolone samples on WEDINOS, and they matched the legit stuff, (I know that doesn't really count for anything without an actual test, but it made me feel better ..) I've been getting headaches on and off, and feeling a little lethargic, which I put down to the Athenavar, but aside from that I haven't experienced any joint pain aside from an old shoulder injury which always happens when it gets to winter. All in all, I'm incredibly pleased with my purchases and with Musclebond as a source.

Thanks guys!

Mike
M
Rep: 0
1 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu