Overall rating

Product Quality

N/A
Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

N/A

Made an order of Excel Pharma Athenavar from www.musclebond.co. Package arrived 2 days after payment was picked up. Absolutely Delighted with the results of the anavar. Also ordered Tiva Letrozole to cure a wee bit of pubertal gyno up. Worked perfectly as was pharma grade.

Firstly i used the Tiva Letrozole to clear up some pubertal gyno i had. Ran it at 2.5mg eday for a month and the lumps are basically. Had the usual sides associated with basically zero estro , was run down all the time , sore joints and complete loss of libido. BUT the gyno went away so its all good.

The Excel Pharma Athenavar is brilliant aswell. I saw it come back as positive for oxandolone on wedinos so that obviously put my mind at ease. Ran it at 100mg ed for 6 weeks. Pumps were insane what a difference in size with a pump like that on. Liver wasnt a problem anavar is very mild on it. Good strength gains aswell , all my compound lifts went up a good bit. Vascularity was up and body fat was down. Delighted.

As a source www.musclebond.co really cant be faulted in any way at all. The range of products (both UGL and Pharma) that they carry is amazing. They get back to you rapidly everytime. Prices are fair. UK based suits me fine. 10/10 source well done guys keep up the good work :)
S
Rep: 0
18 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu