Review Detail

Musclebond.is FeaturedHot
Steroids M musclebond

Fast delivery, great products and always takes care of me very well. 

My first order was for arimidex (accord) to inhibit some Gyno that i had occuring. Shipment was super fast to the states. My second order was for Test E 250 (Alliance) and another round of arimidex (accord). Both arrived promptly and one amp actually was broken during shipment but I let him know and he gave me a credit on the next order (awesome!). My next order was for Excel Pharma Testex 300 and Excel Pharma Trenoject A 100. Both are great products, I'm currently running the test e 300 at a TRT dosage and the tren at 100mg EOD which I am seeing great results from. I purchased some Letro (actavis) that I ran for a full box that cleaned up some heavy gyno that I am very prone to getting. Now I am running the aromasin I purchased from him as well at 12.5mg every day. Communication is amazing with him and he always is quick to respond to any questions. Just like in this case, I just placed a large order with him now for a total of 10 items and he took care of me. Overall, great product and great service. I'll be ordering from him until the end.

Excel pharma seems to my best results so far but I am ready to test out the Pharma brand test e 300 and the tren ace 100 they have just to see how the results are from both. I will report back and review these two items once I receive and let you guys know the results.
D
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu