Review Detail

Steroids M muscledevelop
The communication was excellent and instant, the website is easy to map around and pretty straight forward, good layout design. This is the sort of thing you want when in this game, sometimes things are needed urgently like P.C.T,s due to certain reactions and you need the Doctor to send out the pharmaceuticals pronto, and this is exactly what you can expect from these guys. Totally staying with this lot.

I had contacted a few of the top boys and got responses days apart! I was ready to start baking a.s.a.p !! I was biting my nails after 5 days of knock backs and complicated ordering & payment methods until i decided to take a chance on this up and coming bunch! (I decided to take caution and order small ) Well let me tell you It was just what the doctor ordered, communication from the point of order was instant, payment was simple and delivery was within two days ! I want to marry this lot, I bloody luv em ! You will not be disappointed, they have it all !
Took the fist pin after heating the oil for about 5 mins, looked clean and went in nicely ! Next day the area was sore and has been for a little while now! I may try the leg next time ! A few night sweats but no other sides noticed !
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu