Review Detail

Steroids M muscledevelop
This is my 2nd order from MD and communication was just as great as before. This order was larger than my first test order due to finding a trustworthy supplier with great payment methods.

#1...Zydex Aromasin (25mg Exemestane, 50 capsules) - I received batch no. 5104 which I believe is very underdosed or bunk. I've tried other Zydex products, but this one I will not be trying again. This one has bad reviews after my research as well. I had no effects such as reduced water retention and even went up to 1 capsule EOD with no results. I will try another brand to make sure.
#2...British Dragon Oxanabol (50mg Oxandrolone-Anavar, 60 tablets) - These are OK, but not as good as Zydex Pro-Rip in results. I have tried up to 200mg per day, and it seems that Anavar does not work that well for me. It does work and gives me gains, but not as much as I would like.
#3...Alpha Pharma Altamofen (20mg Tamoxifen Citrate-Nolvadex, 50 tablets) - This product is good to go and comparable if not better than another nolvadex I tried.
#4...Yansuan Clenbuterol (40mcg, 100 tablets) - These did not work at all. No weight loss, no increased temperature, shakiness, etc. China had banned clen production in 2011 and I think the company just sent out filler tablets. I will not be trying these again unless I see tons of great reviews which means the company have changed their ways. I will be trying another brand to verify my results, but I highly doubt I am immune to the effects of Clen.
N
Rep: 4
72 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu