Review Detail

Steroids M muscledevelop
it's now my 7th Order with MD and I have never been disappointed! The service is great, ordering and delivery is 100%, not a single fault at all! Great work MD!

Astralean is a highly potent product - very quick to show it's working, definitely does the trick as a thermogenic! it is a pretty jittery one, but I tend to find the more "awake" the CNS, the more work the product is doing. I found it is definitely best to take time with the increments... With other brands of Beta Agonists, the side effects/ general effects are not as prominent so I've been able to go in quite early and up the dosage - I would suggest NOT to do that with this one! (Nausea)
I would recommend this one to anyone who is thinking of which clen to buy. Cycled a pyramid from 1 tabs up to 4, back to 1 over a few weeks.
On the T3 side of things, Uni-Pharma's one is the one I have always come back to. Works great with Astralean and definitely reaches the cutting targets efficiently. Used this on the same cycle with the Astralean, dosing 1 tabs up to 3, then back to 1 over a 2 week period.
These 2 are definitely my cutting weapons of choice!
Thank you MD!
P
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu