Review Detail

Steroids M muscledevelop

This was my first time ordering items from MuscleDevelop.co.  The ordering process was easy, and the product arrived approximately 7 days after I sent the payment to them via Western Union. I ordered 100 tablets of Noble Labs 10mg Anavar from them.  

I also ordered an Anavar/Winstrol testing kit from Labmax.ca because I wanted to make sure that I was receiving pure Anavar.  I tested the product and followed the testing directions to a T.  The color the vial changed was olive green, and not yellow green as it needed to be. The test results show that the product is not pure Anavar!  I emailed the company today to notify them of the test results and to let them know that I have pictures of the results. The website says they are closed until January 2nd. We will see how they handle this issue. I am very disappointed that I received a substance that is not what the packaging claims it to be! I will gladly return the product to them in exchange for real Anavar or a refund.

I included pictures from the test.  The first picture is of the product packaging received from MuscleDevelop.co. The second picture is from labmax.ca describing what the test results should be. The third and fourth are pictures of the vial (after 15 minutes) testing the "anavar". 

I ordered 10mg of Noble Labs Anavar from MuscleDevelop.co. See review above: This was my first time ordering items from MuscleDevelop.co. The ordering process was easy, and the product arrived approximately 7 days after I sent the payment to them via Western Union. I ordered 100 tablets of Noble Labs 10mg Anavar from them.

I also ordered an Anavar/Winstrol testing kit from Labmax.ca because I wanted to make sure that I was receiving pure Anavar. I tested the product and followed the testing directions to a T. The color the vial changed was olive green, and not yellow green as it needed to be. The test results show that the product is not pure Anavar! I emailed the company today to notify them of the test results and to let them know that I have pictures of the results. The website says they are closed until January 2nd. We will see how they handle this issue. I am very disappointed that I received a substance that is not what the packaging claims it to be! I will gladly return the product to them in exchange for real Anavar or a refund.

I included pictures from the test. The first picture is of the product packaging received from MuscleDevelop.co. The second picture is from labmax.ca describing what the test results should be. The third and fourth are pictures of the vial (after 15 minutes) testing the "anavar".
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu