Review Detail

Steroids M muscledevelop
3rd order from MD came through as usual. Only complaint is the tbol caps had come loose and the pills were scattered throughout the envelope.

Zontiva Exemestane (25mg, 30 tabs): These worked as expected and has reduced water retention at 12.5 or 25mg per day. After receiving bad Aromasin before, I taste tested it and it was very bitter as Aromasin should be.
GSK Ventolin (4mg, 100 tabs). Unfortunately, Albuterol and Clenbuterol do not work wonders for me and give me amazing weight loss and fat reduction. I've tried up to 24mg/day for 2 weeks and only lost 2lbs with cardio and no change in diet (I generally eat healthy but do not count calories). I have given these to someone else, and they got good effects and bad side effects so I know they are legit.
Med-Tech Turinabol (15mg, 100 tabs): These seem to have much the same effect as Anavar to me but get me a more bulky than Var. Similar to Var, there are really no androgenic effects, so drive and endurance during workout is not improved, only strength. I prefer a Winstrol/Anavar combo and will not be using Tbol again for personal reasons.
Alpha-Pharma Astralean (40mcg Clenbuterol, 50 tabs): Unfortunately, Albuterol and Clenbuterol do not work wonders for me and give me amazing weight loss and fat reduction. I have tried many brands of Clen and am sure that these are legit. I get very slight shakes, only lose about 2lbs in 2 weeks on, but the weight usually returns in the 2 weeks off. I use 160mcg/day on the 2 weeks on/off schedule. I do not get much sides or benefits from Clen and will just do more cardio in the future after I run out.
N
Rep: 4
72 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu