Review Detail

Steroids M muscledevelop

I have received every order within two working days (UK) from muscledevelop.co and I have placed order 3 times so far. Any issues resolved ASAP, great communication and highly recommended to anyone looking for reliable source that delivery's on time. Total spent on these orders just over £800. This seller may just become my long term supplier, depending on the pricing and product availibity vs. other trusted suppliers.

TestoCyp 10mL,
Boldabolin,
Rexobol 10,
TestoRapid,
Organon Pregnyl 5000iu and
Altamofen,

Full 12 weeks cycle has been completed using products from this supplier and all genuine alpha pharma grade (checkable with serial numbers on each item). I was fairly happy with the end results, they were as expected.

SOMATROPE
Somatropin
T5 (ECA Stack)
HGH still in use along with T5. HGH I think works well but results are obtained in long term use, depending on how much is being used, I don't abuse it, and take around 6 - 8 IU max per day. T5 I feel is not really best for me as it makes me go for a dump and gets me very hungry, however good for a kick start before hitting the gym but if taken 5 hours before sleeping, then forget sleeping and it does make you sweat at night.

I can only show pictures of HGH and T5 as everything else has been used and disposed of but as its 1am I can't be bothered to obtain the pics, not too difficult to take a look on MuscleDevelp website anyway.
M
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu