Review Detail

Steroids M muscledevelop
I guess I'll be the first to review for MD on musclegurus. He's always been a pleasure to deal with, I've ordered about 4-5 times from MD following a bad experience with another UK source (which I will not mention), MD is now my sole one and only source, he has everything you could possibly need and probably the best selection available anywhere on the net. I'm lucky enough to be domestic so I get my order the next day after paying which is very convenient. His customer service is nothing short of amazing and I can't stress enough how easy the whole ordering process is with MD, it's as simple as you order, you pay, items come next day. I really do love this source and hope he will always be around. 10/10 from me!!!

In short I've had the best ever gains with the mts test, dbol and npp stack. I'm using a modist dose of 900mg/week test-e, 300mg/week test-p, 300mg/week npp and a dbol kicker of 50mg/day for 4 weeks. my weight has gone up 10kg in a little over a month, which I know is mainly water due to the compounds I'm using. My strength has gone through the roof, I've gone from benching 40's for 8-10reps up to 60's for a smooth 10reps. My squats have also increased from 60's for 10reps to 80's for 10reps. I feel like an animal in and out of the gym, my libido is also out of control I want to hump every female I see. I did start to get a light case of gyno come on, but I swiftly dealt with it using the pharma grade adex at 0.5mg eod, which worked perfectly and gyno has fully gone away, I've lowered the adex down to 0.25mg e3d as a preventative dose and will continue to run this. As for quality of the oils, they have been very nice to pin, zero pip, smooth and easy to pin, I generally use a 6 site rotation but as it's been so smooth I've just stuck to the glutes.
This is honestly my best ever gains and I am fearing the end of this cycle, I wish it could go on forever lol.
I will be ordering my pct stuff on 3rd jan when these guys reopen, but as I stands I will more than likely get a couple more bottles of test to extend this cycle.
A
Rep: 0
3 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu