Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I have always used other source but they didnt had alpha pharma atm and i decided to search for a new one who had it, thats how i found musclerapid, read the reviews seemed legit and gave it a try.I ordered eatch of one box alpha pharma trenarapid, testorapid, rexogin(stanazol) and I had an email response within a few hours, and shipping confirmation sent the very next day with the products arriving the day after. Quick, easy, and simple.The packaging was safe and secure and the products were in perfect condition, with the serial numbers and authentication codes matching up, proving their quality. It's almost third week on and i'm feeling great.

Very impressed with the quick and helpful service and will definitely be using  MR again in the very near future for my second part of the cycle and every next ones ofc if they still gonna have alpha pharma( my favourite one) ;)). No complaints from me! Great source love it!

The effects are great, weights are rising every day in the gym thats what you can expect from a good quality gear. I can see how i transform every day in the mirrior. Still not feeling any side effects the doses are 350mg/week eatch tren/prop maybe only the sweet in the bed and sometimes sleep problems but its nothing compared to the results.
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu