Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I ordered four months ago to this source because it wanted a faster shipping from the uk and I'm really happy, perfect communication and super fast shipping. In my next cycle also I'll get to them

I added these products that already had the truth I noticed the winstrol at a rate of about 50 mg daily for 6 weeks. To say that my diet was low in fat and carbohydrates and my muscles were seen much more, I was more defined and cut. I think the winstrol is well dosed since from the first moment I noticed congestion and hardness. say that until then had not used this lab but I think it's okay and me helped me along the low calorie diet. I got my body fat down and see my muscles even more rounded truth as I said the diet was strict but consider that the dosage of the product is very good as other labs have had to increase the dose
say that hcg is legitimate and perfectly does its function and this is most important to me because he had had bad experiences with other sources since the hcg was not legitimate and I could not recover quite right to say that used during the cycle the combo provi+ Tamox

K
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu