Geneza Test E 500mg
Geneza Primo 800mg
Starting weight 180lbs

Week 2
Geneza Test Enanthate 500mg
Geneza primo 800mg

Week 3
Eurochem Primo 600mg (from another source)
Geneza Primo 200mg
800mg total primo.

Week 4-5

Sex drive good and active. Can't get enough of my wife i even manage to impregnate her lol. Weeks 3-4 were when the sex drive hit hard. Around week 5 I got like testosterone aggressive from the Geneza Test Enanthate, I was ready to fight over anything within the day of pinning and the next day I would be calmer. Greasy/oily face side effects started around week 5.

Recovery rate was good very little muscle soreness from workouts. Been hitting heavier weight for more reps has given me some good results in strength and physique. I notice muscle separation and a lot of vascularity. A lot of vascularity in my quads. Forearms, shoulder rope vain and traps get vainy when worked. Calves vainey to. My waist appears thinner but I think because my shoulders gained a little more size my abs are showing even though my diet hasn't been the cleanest but definitely not the dirtiest.

These compounds have been working great for bjj/mma training, I feel not only strong but athletic as well which is a big plus for me. Maintaining strength, endurance and mobility really loving that.

Squat 405lbs for 3 reps
Deadlift 425lbs for 1 rep
Weight 185lbs morning weight.

Geneza Primo and Test E smooth draw and pin mixes well with little to no pip.
Was also running Dragon Pharma Anavar(from another source) 50mg everyday.

The batch # of my primo was simec tested at 102mg/ml. I have another 2 vials in the stash I will switch back to towards the end of my primo run which I will update this review if allowed to by mods.

I've always been lucky to have awesome service with Naps. My friends and I have had great luck with the products. One of my to go to.
D
Rep: 0
2 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 42 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu