Review Detail

Steroids A admin

. Ordering was pretty easy in my opinion and communication was on point. I was very impressed with the speed delivery and packaging. Living on the south coast I was expecting at least 2 weeks or more. My order came in two different discrete packaging. One box arrives within 9 days and the other in 15 days. I ordered my pre-contest orals, which I start next week, but the generic Grey Tops I must say I am very impressed with the affects so far! Running it to help out with fat loss. I have friends also that order through naps and that are getting crazy results. A definitely go to site! Thanks Napsgear I will

I have been taking the generic Grey Tops for 2 months now. I am current taking 3IU's 5 days a week. Injections are smooth. I noticed after a week I started getting them knots in the hands and definitely better sleep and with vivid dreams, that everyone talks about. My energy level has also gone up. I am wide awake during the day time and not tired. My strength I have notice it has gone up a little but nothing major.
Y
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu