Review Detail

Steroids A admin

Great site! Has everything you need in one place, great prices and awesome discounts! (Use bitcoin to get an additional 20% off on everything!) Members can refer new customers and get paid 10% of every order they place, for life! I have been ordering from napsgear.org for a while now, and I have to say I am impressed with the products they have in stock and the customer service they offer. Shipments to U.S. may take a little while but the packages have always arrived on time and in discreet packaging. They keep you updated on new deals, new products and new research regarding their products. A detailed description of each product is provided on their site along with possible side effects, best ways to combat unwanted side effects, and optimal dosage for men and/or women. They also offer pre-designed stacks for beginners, advanced athletes and everything in between. Great site. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it.

Testosterone enanthate Geneza Pharmaceuticals- great test to use very clean and advertised concentration seemed quite accurate(250mg/ml) i didn't notice any abnormal side effects. Just the usual beast mode feeling along with massive gains, gymo started midcycle, but a little exemestane(two 25mg tablet every 24 hours) did the trick. I keep letrozole on hand in case of emergency. I kept the test dose at recommended levels as suggested by napsgear. Stacked with deca and a little dbol to speed up initial blood levels of test, i gained 20lbs in a few weeks. Near the end of my cycle i started winstrol to lean out and used Helios to trim up. After the 15 week cycle was over i had gained 35lbs of lean muscle. For post cycle therapy I used chlomid and nolvadex and used recommended dose, again provided by napsgear, for 4 weeks. Very gradual decline of test levels there was no sudden "crash." Love the products I will never go elsewhere if I don't have to.
M
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu