Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I am about 2/3 of the way through a Test-E 200/EQ 200 only cycle...The products arrived faster than expected and were discreetly wrapped and secure.  I am not bulking or cutting, more so for strength and endurance.  I am dosing 400mg each per week (Saturday and Tuesday).  I did not do any frontloading even though these are long esthers.  I started really seeing an increase in strength at about week 4-5.  So far I am VERY pleased with the results!.  I've had no PIP and have gained approximately 8-10 pounds in 10 weeks and hope to add another 1-3 before I'm finished.  I know this doesn't sound like much, roughly 9-13 pounds in 14 weeks, but the slow and steady gains I feel are solid and sustainable.  I am using an AI (.25 mg EOD) and HCG (250 Units every 4 days) in cycle and have experienced no bloat nor gyno symptoms.  Although I am not making huge mass gains, my strength has progressed very well and smoothly.  I will PCT with HCG and Clomid, and after PCT will be very pleased if I retain 75% of my gains. 

I have ordered from a couple of other sites prior to trying Naps.  The first place took FOREVER for my products to arrive, and when they did, there were leaks and the packaging looked very unprofessional.  The quality of the products was very suspect as well.  With the second place my order never arrived.  After several emails back and forth with customer service they finally re-shipped and the product arrived.  I was less than impressed with the quality of the packaging, looked very unprofessional. 

This is my 2nd order from Naps and I'm already planning my 3rd.  Naps does not disappoint in terms of quality, service, and speed of delivery!  Very reliable, and shipping each time has arrived sooner than anticipated.  I highly recommend Naps based on my experiences, and I doubt that I will ever use any other source!

https://www.napsgear.org/index.php?action=move&crypto=U6M5T-BA

Test-E 200/EQ 200 - 400mg each per week (Saturday and Tuesday). Arimidex .25 mg EOD HCG - 250 Units every 4 days in cycle So far I've gained about 8-10 pounds and I've experienced no bloat or gyno symptoms and no PIP. I expect to gain another 20-4 pounds this last 1/3 of my cycle and will be very pleased if I retain 75% of my gains. I will PCT with HCG and Clomid beginning 2 weeks after last pin
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu