Review Detail

Steroids A admin

had to write another review on Napsgear. They have been my go to company for some time now and I will tell you why. I like to stick with a certain brand of gear but unfortunately it is not available. I am someone who doesn't like to change brands when I find one that works well for me. I decided to trust Naps and use another brand with the my logic being if the quality of other brands aren't up to par then Naps wouldn't carry them..Lucky for me my trust in Naps was proven right!!! I decided to use an alternative brand that had lab results provided by Naps on the website and I was pleasantly surprised. I wont hesitate to experiment with other brands. I feel and look great! Thanks Naps! It's nice to know there are online companies you can trust!

I have seen huges cuts in fat mass while gaining muscle mass. Was about 260 now.im around 242, that that means i have loss more then 20 lbs due to increase in muscles. Great products, the tren side effects are typical but not overwhelming. I look better then ever, look forward to being done with this cycle and.seeing my dry results!
J
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu