Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I ordered 3 vials of Test Cypionate 250 by Para Pharma along with a packet of Arimidex 1mg. The packages arrived within two weeks of placing the order, which was extremely straightforward and easy to make. I even received a 25% discount for purchasing with Litecoin.

The packaging was extremely discrete and secure, and the vials were in perfect condition. I began taking the Test every 3 days in a 1 ml dose. Within two weeks, my compound lifts had increased by over 50 lbs each. 

My cycle lasted for approximately 12 weeks (I broke a vial). Within that time, my weight increased from 190 lbs to 205 lbs, my bloodwork remained stable, and my free test levels were above 1500 ng/dl. 

Absolutely loved my experience with Naps. Will be ordering from them again in the near future.

My experience was fantastic! Within two weeks, my compound lifts increased by 50 lbs each, my mood and confidence were peaked, and I was sleeping better than ever. I experienced no sides, and really did not need the adex whatsoever. My bloodwork remained stable throughout my cycle, and by my last pin, I had put on 15 lbs. My body has never looked or felt better. I will absolutely be ordering from naps again.
J
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 2

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu