Review Detail

Steroids A admin

Iv ordered from Naps a few times now and each time the ordering process was smooth, no issues at all. It takes almost exactly two weeks from the time funds are sent to the gear getting to the door. Not that bad. Iv used GP test 250, Tren E, Winny Tabs, Deca 250 , and Adrol and exemestane . The Tren E was by far the best Iv ever used. Great strength and focus when on it. One side for me, not bad,  was sex drive through the roof !!! AT 44 years old that great. I used the Tren E with Test 250 for about 12 weeks at a cruising dose, I then take a brake for a month and bump it up using the same cocktail but adding 500mg of Adrol for a blast for 6 weeks. Everything Iv used from Naps has been great so far. Im planning on buying a ton of Primo from him with some test 250 and just run that for ever. Iv had no pip what so ever with any of his gear. A lot of pip is due to poor injections by the user I believe.

I will def. will use Naps again, prices are higher than some, but hay you get what you pay for in this world. Ohh and has cust. service you can text or call, REAL people.  Just a all around professional gear store.

Jeff 

Great results , the test e and tren e are very powerful, I do hold a bit of water when on my deca and test cycle but that
is to be expected. Otherwise every product has done what I expected. The Tren E was the most impressive, I had no sides at all
other than the night sweats, the strength really does increase quite quickly and muscles to get that hardend look. I do have a
strict diet and fallow it pretty close. These are not magic pills that turn you into Adonis over night. You have to put in your
share of hard work and the gear takes care of the rest. I will always use Naps as long as he is around. Great clean gear
and very powerful.
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu