Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I have ordered several times now from napsgear, 1 shipment was held up but was reshipped and i received it second time. I have currently been using sustanon 350 from dragon pharma and Geneza Tren enthanate 200, I have seen great gains in appearance and strength off 1 cc of each 3 times per week. The sustanon 350 does have a bit of PIP but only until you get use to it, about a week.I have had all the common sides from the tren including cough, sweats and anxiety...Those started after the 3rd shot. I am looking forward to the next order with masteron. Very happy so far.

I have currently been using sustanon 350 from dragon pharma and Geneza Tren enthanate 200, I have seen great gains in appearance and strength off 1 cc of each 3 times per week. The sustanon 350 does have a bit of PIP but only until you get use to it, about a week.I have had all the common sides from the tren including cough, sweats and anxiety...Those started after the 3rd shot. I am looking forward to the next order with masteron. Very happy so far.
M
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu