Review Detail

Steroids A admin

This review is in regards to the 10 kits of gRey top HGH I ordered last month and the yellow top HGH I orders in February. I started my cycle using yellow tops which are doses lower than the grey tops. Within a few days of using the yellow tops I was already feeling a difference in sleep patterns and the amount of food I was in taking daily. I started my cycle of yellow tops pinning 2 iu five days a week and 2 days off. After my first 2 weeks on HGH I upped the dose to 3 iu a day m-f. In 6 weeks time I have dropped 26 lbs with an increase in cardio endurance and muscle endurance. I am starting my cycle of grey tops in less than a week, they arrived within a week after payment was recieved and shipped discreetly and packaged well. 

I have gained muscle endurance as well as increase in cardio. I have also lost over 26 lbs of fat and my body fat has gone from 16% to 10%. Starting weight was 202 lbs and now I'm at 175-178 lbs as my weight fluctuates. I am also stacking it with Geneza Brand trenbolone 200 and dragon pharma sust 350. As far as side effects from the growth I haven't noticed any, my sleep patterns are MUCH MUCH better which I attribute to the growth and my stamina has definitely increased. I'm currently on 3 ius m-f and am feeling great.
R
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu