Review Detail

Steroids A admin

NAPS, thanks for your continued professionalism and accurate processing of my orders.  I commend you guys for being fast, easy and thorough.  If I had one recommendation to improve an already awesome reputation IMO it would be maybe to test more products for quality as they are stocked prior to shipping as I spent quite a bit in Genshi Labs this last cycle and after 16 weeks of close to a gram of test per week my blood work came back at total test at 630.  I clearly understand its impossible to monitor every batch that comes in and most customers don't understand that your a distributer not a lab And this is most likely the only reason for NAPS getting a neg review.  I've recently received my next cycle from you, (without a hitch) and I am going with a different lab in which each product showed as "lab tested" so hopefully I will have a better turnout.  Until next time keep up the good work NAPS!  Genshi.......stop screwing people with bunk gear, injecting $700 in grape seed oil into my body is not cool-although I am greatful you have somewhat a sterile lab being I had no infections! 

T
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu