Review Detail

Steroids A admin
Nap has a product lineup that doesn't quit and the business since needed to keep a top notch source...Top Notch!

Communication:
Communication for me was not needed. Placed order and it arrived. Nothing more nothing less.

"Easy Peasy Lemon Squeazy"

Packaging and T/A:
Packaging was tighter than a frogs ass and T/A was well within his stated guidelines.

Ordered:
Stane
Caber
GP Test P100
GP NPP
GP Test E250
VAR

Products Used:
Stane/Caber:

I am very prone to gyno and the combination of Caber/Stane has kept it at bay. My orgasms are something crazy. Caution: TMI ALERT:::I'm not a noisy kind of guy, but this stuff has me feeling the O in my Toes and I cannot help but let her know it.

Test P100:

Smooth with no PIP. Kept me going strong in the gym and at home.

NPP:

Gains were slowly and steadily going up. Acne came on something fierce and I don't get acne. Joints felt new again. No PIP

Test E250:

No PIP whatsoever. I bumped it up from 500mg/week to 625mg/week and felt a little difference. For some reason I really was not feeling this one at 500mg. Don't know if it was the product or me, but just was not there until the bump up. I may have received a bad batch. Something just not right!

VAR:

Melted away the fat and gave me the heartburn that I always get with good VAR. Pump was off the hook and everyone noticed how hard I was...Everyone!!!

Something Extra:
I would definitely recommend NAPS. He has everything you need and the prices to keep you coming back. Bulk prices are sweeter than molasses and all around customer service is finer than a frog hair split 4 ways.

Give him a chance and you won't be disappointed!
M
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu