Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

N/A
Ordering Process

N/A
Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

N/A
OK -so while the delivery was slow. It did make it. (On "This" order). I use a 3rd party international shipper as a go between and the delay made it pretty hard for me coordinate the delivery/reship. 1 pack had a different tracking number than I got from the web so my shipper had to open it to verify it arrived - I am lucky though - they know me and are very discreet. hGH was for a friend and he offered me the Test if I would get him the other. The Anti Aging stack was 600iu and 25 amps of Testeviron. 1/2 price special made this a pretty good deal. Customer service was pretty good. I used their wallet system in the timely manner so received a decent cash kick back as well. All in all a good experience aside from the slow shipping. Can't find the PIC with test right now - will update later but posting the hGH.

Been using the Testeviron for 5 weeks of TRT @ 250mg a week. Blood test only showed greater than 1500. So I need to dial it down. Going to switch to Test C I got and try 125mg a week, I will get my blood test where I can get a better reading! but I feel great.....but then I am coming a rough 1st try with Tren so I am bound too :) NO PIP whatsoever! But then I am not prone to it either....... I don't like the "AMPS" too much - slight pain but not that big a deal.
S
Rep: 2
190 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 23 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu