Review Detail

Steroids N neomeds

I've been with Neomeds for a few years now and I have not needed their customer service until now except for basic questions. These guys came though far and beyond! 

I had ordered a different brand other than Kaplan, but it didn't perform at all.  The reason I bought it was because the cost was less money. Bad news though, my temperature did not rise despite taking a normal dosage, in fact I'm using this for hypothyroidism, (not for bodybuilding) and it left my temps at 95 f! I told them about this and they shipped me out at their expense, the previous brand I had used Kalpan T3. Much better now!  I felt ripped off, but I had a medical problem here that I couldn't wait, this was not recreational.  --Take note that others said Citomed works for them, so it could just have been me .

This is part of the letter I wrote them "However, my temps have been recorded daily at 

35 c . Yes that is really low for any human being! Without good medicine, it is easy to get infections and feel weak all day long. My thyroid has swelled since taking this as my body doesn't have the proper T3 hormones. Is there something u can do for me? It seems i have thrown away money and good health. 
Unfortunately do to my failing health I can't work recently so its a large financial hit. " 

Of course they were kind to comply! , but I actually was only expecting some long drawn out process or no refund/exchange type deal that most people have for these type of things.  It's great I can get good customer service from where I least expected it. Much better than anywhere else. 

I take 37mg a day, divided in two doses. I have taken a long time to figure out my best dosage. Unfortunately I need this much to maintain normal thyroid function .

The effects I received were

Increase in body temperature, function of thyroid returned like being able to take a dump on time instead of waiting an extra day. Lethargy reduced. Normal heart rate.
Difficulty concentrating reduced, Tiredness and fatigue reduced,
C
Rep: 1
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 8 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu