Review Detail

Steroids N neomeds

Have had many successful orders over the past year or so. Discreet & Timely. Quality product @ a great price. Not more you could ask for.

My orders have consisted of very wide variation and / or different types, all my items have always arrived with no issues. I can say from my experience, everything they have is 100% quality product. I have not had any issues with weak or fake products from this company. They send email notification every step of the way. The majority of packages have arrived within 14 days of shipping. Occasionally tho, it has taken an extra 7-14 days. But not too often. The package is always packed discreet. Bubbled wrap envelope which looked like a letter from university or college. Nobody could say what was inside even by pressing the envelope hard. Communication was easy and they respond promptly to the job tickets you can create directly on the website. very responsive through their web portal and always gave me good, straightforward answers to my questions.All tickets received a timely response, usually 24-48 hours. The payment process is usually easy & without hassle. I love the new paypal payment method, made an pretty much painless system even better. This review is long over due. These guys are great. Highly recommend & will def use again.
J
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu