Review Detail

Osgear.ws FeaturedHot
Osgear.ws
Steroids O OsGear

The guys at Original are the Best, I mean The Best, these guys respond quickly and resolve any issue immediately. They are professionals and I highly recommend them.

I been blasting the deca and cyp. and taking dbols with this cycle, and the results are phenomenal, I'm hard as hell, strong as a bull and my sexual appetite is insane, my girl loves it, cause I'm always rock hard and my endurance is crazy good. The cyp and deca kicked in about 12 days, I started to notice the hardness when I looked in the mirror and my erections in the morning where hard as a diamond. The dbol I started to notice when my strength was increasing along with my endurance. I'm very strict with my diet and I do use MHP "up your Mass" weight gainer, which to me is extremely effective. I started incorporating creatine in my diet and everything seems to just work great together. for my preworkout drink, I use waxymaize to increase blood volume and transport not only the juice but all the supplements. I do mainly powerlifting moves because they seem to work for me, and bulk me up very quickly. I'm a hard gainer so I HAVE TO INCORPORATE weight gainers in my diet. The fall is coming and I will be on a strictly bulking phase, I plan on using Test. suspension and sustanon along with Anadrol. I will keep you guys posted. I've found what works for me, to achieve the physique I want and thanks to the guys at Original, I'm accomplishing my goals. There is nothing better than to have a great source of quality products and that is what you will get from Original.
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu