Review Detail

Osgear.ws FeaturedHot
Osgear.ws
Steroids O OsGear
So far I have been extremely pleased. I have ordered gear several times and every time great customer service and legit products. Communication is nothing short of flawless. Most of the time I get answers within the same day and some times within minutes. Shipping has been coming in around 10 days, 12 on my first order. I highly recommend this site. I read some review saying that his were reviews was bogus. That's total bs. These products are GTG first and foremost, there's the great communication. I forgot to say I didn't even have to ask for the tracking number he emailed one day after he picked up his care package and of course fast shipping. Only draw problem if you want to call it one was the oral I am ordering is a little bjt on the high side but considering everything else he will definitely have my business. If your not a newbie then you know finding consistency is rare.

The product are what I come to expect from genshi. I am can feel the test but not the eq or deca yet. Still to early to give a review on those two. Test p has kicked in nicely I forgot to mention I ran halo the first 3 weeks. Definitely noticed the pumps going up and I was able to go for ever in the gym. Nasty stuff though everything pisses you off. Didn't get size but between the halo and test my bench went up 40 pounds roughly in three weeks so I would definitely say it was working
M
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu