Review Detail

Osgear.ws FeaturedHot
Osgear.ws
Steroids O OsGear

I have ordered several times from OS, and have been pleased with every experience, so I decided to write a short review. The 50% & 60% discounts are great incentives, and the selection is plentiful. My last order arrived within about 2.5 weeks with no problems and no sig required... with the exception of 8 missing sus250 ampules, it was perfect. Considering the size of the total order, and knowing they will send the 8 amps with my next order, that didn't bother me a bit. As for the gear, I tried their BM and Singani brands this time and they worked well for me.. the prop100 and sus250 are potent and fast acting..didn't notice any sides.. the enan250 was harder to tell because of the long half-life. I have to stay on Nolva year round, and weak or expired pills are very common online.. not their Nolva.. it was absolutely legit and fresh. If you're tired of getting homemade crap someone boiled up in their kitchen, these guys have several real pharma brands to choose from, with the correct ingredients inside and at excellent prices.

I started ordering from OS about a year ago, and I've been using their gear ever since. Before I found them, I went though a half a dozen small guys cooking gear with the wrong binding agents (which I was normally allergic to) and producing a very poor product to boot.. To once again find a supplier who deals with several legit pharmacies and even carries name brand growth was like hitting the lottery. for me They have not once disappointed either.. The Deca, Prop, Primo, and Masteron were all clearly more potent than other brands I've tried.. even real Brittish Dragon.. and adding 20lbs in 5 weeks required no extra effort at all. If you need gear, this is the place to go.
J
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu