Pricing & Offers

N/A
Ordering Process

N/A
Delivery & Packaging

N/A
Customer Service

N/A
>This is my second order from OS, the first one was smooth with deca, test, eq. All products were packed well and descreet. They arrived in the expected amount of time 3 weeks. I used OS as a backup to another good supplier who was late and I got scared as I was out and forced to lower dose and cruise due to original supplier being late. This second order took a bit longer But we communicated and it was fine. Test 250 at 500pw, Deca 300 at 400 pw and it was good stuff. The Deca increased appetite and I upped my diet and eating intervals. The deca test stack from OS helped me finally put some size on my arms that I was looking for. My legs had a huge transformation only possible with legit gear. Even as an athlete I have never been able to harden off my legs , they are lumpy rocks now. My arms have gone from 151/2 with a lifetime of hard core workouts curling 70lb dumbells natty 225lbs , to no workout morning check 17 " f yeah. Now I do read a lot and do the top guru exercises but I always have. I stick to 45's dumbells and 50's now but 105 bar curls and have less injurys and more size. So great job OS keep it up . Now I am doing overhead triceps with 105 x15 rep and one arm 45's triicep extensions so strength is good . I hope that's not to much but I think this is a comprehensive review. I am do for labs again but I'm testing the test only 1 gram waters after I dropped the deca after 8 weeks. Ldex 3 drops per day unless joint pain then I skip a day and it seems better. At 50 I look like a dangerous psycho and competed in a toughman competition 10 years past the age cutoff fighting a 20 something, cardio people , you must do cardio.

Test 250 , deca 300, Hcg , ldex, caber, everything but ldex from OS. All legit but do a ton of research and be prepared for sides or be crushed by your own ignorance . Check your nips every day for lumps , I found some freaked out but the caber and ldex made it go away. All I had to do was take it first and that would not have happened. No need to blow up with water just take the AI.
R
Rep: 0
89 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu