Review Detail

Osgear.ws FeaturedHot
Osgear.ws
Steroids O OsGear
This is a review of the promo Gen-Shi Testo-P I received. The communication and updates were on-point, which I appreciated. The entire process from requesting the promo Test-P, to delivery was very professional and timely. I would recommend this source, based on my experience, and I would personally place an order with OriginalSteroid.

Gen-Shi definitely works - there is no questions about it. I used their Testo-E in the past and I've had great experiences with it. It's a great lab, with excellent results.

This was my first time using Test-P, so I started really light (.2 ml) on my first pin, and gradually ramped up my doses every other day (.4, .6, .8, 1.0). The PIP was noticeable on my first pin, but not bad at all - very manageable. My strength went up, along with a slight increase in sweating, and a heightened sense of focus while training, and naturally, my libido jumped up. I liked the smooth rise in energy that i felt on the day of each pin. I supplemented this with some light Aromasin and a little Proviron.
E
Rep: 0
5 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu