Review Detail

Osgear.ws FeaturedHot
Osgear.ws
Steroids O OsGear

Follow up review 11 weeks after starting cycle with OS Gear. Labs are posted and the gear is legit with TT just over 3000 and Free T just over 1000 1 week after starting a cruise of test cyp @ 250 per week. 

Younread all the time that gear is underdosed , not this juice. inread on MG that test can go 5 times what you inject And that seems to be the case . At 3000 one week after starting and 24 hrs after my first 250 cruise dose which would have put me at 625 mcg based on my last 375 mcg plus 250 Mcg 24 hrs prior. If that makes sense then I may have hit 5000 TT at the peak of the cycle. My free test must have been way over 1000 . This proved to much for me to be comfortable in my own skin at this time But I liked and was stable at 500 mcg T Cyp with 400 Deca .

Good products with legit doses and reasonable delivery time . But don't cut it to close as anything can happen and it sucks to be short when things are going well.5 stars ***** .

I am very happy with the results of the cycle other then some adjustment issues to that high of a dose and learning to block certain impulses that result from super high test levels. Deca is so good on the joints that I notice not being on it now.
R
Rep: 0
89 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu