Review Detail

Osgear.ws FeaturedHot
Osgear.ws
Steroids O OsGear

Hey I wanted to ask you something about my cycle cause I have been reading a bunch of different posts and you have seemed to help quite a few guys out.  I haven't done any gear since around 2000.  Like I said I hadn't been working out even in a few years but a lot longer with the sauce.I just got back in the gym a few months ago.  I'm 47 years of age and don't want to get too harsh with what I do but there are just things now that I only dreamed of getting back then. Before my motorcycle accident I was into partying too hard and didn't stay the course with working out. Also the knowledge wasn't as wise as it is today.   With that being said could you give me some advice on how to take my gear ?  I guess I could wing it from other examples but I have never been told how to properly take it. If so I could tell you what I have and will have.  I was always someone who didn't just have his current cycle but usually had the next one sometimes even two.  I usually only took stuff for 8 to 10 weeks and never had PCT.  Anyways if you think you could please let me know, thanks, xxx

M
Rep: 0
4 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 7

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu