Review Detail

Osgear.ws FeaturedHot
Osgear.ws
Steroids O OsGear

I oerderd GHRP-6, these guys are friendly and nice, but they took long time to receive the order and start shipping, that was the first bad point ... it took about 6 days to even receive the payment

the products received intact, however they weren't effective, the GHRP-6 should stimulate hunger and sleep, my research subject didn't have any, and it was just like if it took nothing, no effects at all, blood tests revealed nothing as well, the problem is when i contacted them to tell them the products is ineffective they didnt respond although i wont demand them of anything ... i also send them email and no response ... these guys are scammers

the products received intact, however they weren't effective, the GHRP-6 should stimulate hunger and sleep, my research subject didn't have any, and it was just like if it took nothing, no effects at all, blood tests revealed nothing as well, the problem is when i contacted them to tell them the products is ineffective they didnt respond although i wont demand them of anything ... i also send them email and no response ....
A
Rep: 0
0 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu