Review Detail

Osgear.ws FeaturedHot
Osgear.ws
Steroids O OsGear

Ordered up some Var, Win, and clomiphene from them.  Everything was packed well.  Shipping took roughly 5+ weeks for it to reach me.  The clomiphene I ordered was swapped for a different brand of clomiphene at the same dose.  They never notified me of this.

I ordered another batch of Test cyp, Sust, more var, win, nolva, and tren-E.  The sust was supposed to be a high dose version at 375mg/mL, but they swapped the 4 vials for a 250 mg/mL version without asking me first. (payment was good).  This order was shipped in two separate packages, I got the first one a week ago, and am still waiting on the next one.

I'm a little miffed at the swap for lower dose gear.  And considering both of my orders ended up with swapped gear if this isn't something you can be ok with take that in consideration.

I've been running the var for 6 weeks after running pharma grade var. Pharma var I can run 40 mgs a day and have awesome results. I'm running 90mg per day of gen-shi and its just ok, i'll probably run 120mg a day to burn thru it and switch back to pharma.

Test Cyp I've been using for two weeks and its gtg.
N
Rep: 0
10 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 13 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu