Review Detail

Steroids A admin
Ordering was very easy with CC. Delivery proved a different matter. I use an international shipper usually to get my items down to Costa Rica. My order showed delivered but Shipper insists it never arrived. Called PB and they promptly sent out a new pack directly to CR. 3 days later after tracking I noticed that is was somewhere in Germany :) Called again - another order sent out put in my hands in like 5 days. So while an issue - they definitely took care of me - no complaint here as they have no control over the mail system. What I really liked but can't be sure of the value add is that the product was sent with papers showing the lab testing results of the purity - if accurate - I am pretty sure these guys offer the biggest bang for the buck but no way to be sure ......

4x GHRP-2
9x CJC-1295 no Dac
2x IGF-1 DES

Quality of peptides is hard to judge as I have only tried 2 labs and this is my first experience with the GHRP/CJC stack. Sleep is GOOD, A bit tired during the day. My Girl says that my Skin "Feels" ......"Smoother" - results are slow. I really relaxed my diet for the last 2 months but according to my scale I have added no fat, look thinner in face and stomach and added 2 kilos (Not intended - but HUNGRY) I used the IGF DIRECTLY post-WO, calves on lower body days and shoulders on upper. Calves (Genetically Small) look more full and less like a chickens - I wish i took pre-measurements - sorry! Shoulders for upper day and while I was already happy with them they do look fuller and slightly broader. I am taking a few months off IGF but when I come back on I will take Arm measurements and apply there and post the results.

The theory behind the cycle will posted under "Cycles" when I get the chance - it is a little complicated (Much more so than a simple IGF-1 LR3 Cycle and food consumption timing is important.
S
Rep: 2
190 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 23 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu