Review Detail

Steroids P pepshop
Placed 2 orders from pepshop over the past 2 months, first one was for an Apollo rip 450, 240, and tren 300. was informed that the tren 300 was out of stock and asked if I would like a replacement, so I said either an orbis tren e or m@p tren e, when it arrived I got both, right off the bat I was impressed. now at the tail end of the cycle,

second order was for 2 x GHRP 2 and MOD GRF 5mg.

fast turn around time and amazing customer service, wide selection of products/labs and easily has everything you would need.

rip 450 1.5ml pw
tren e 650mg pw
kick started with the rip 240, weight hasn't fluctuated much but my composition has changed dramatically and strength has sky rocketed, all lifts are up by a good amount, these products have definitely done the job, sides are also there. rather substantial.

received the order of peptides, however after reconstituting they are cloudy and not fully dissolved. tried everything from swirling, rolling them, even after reading that they can be shaken, still no change. pinning them regardless, and effects are slightly noticeable, took 200mcg of each last night for a good test, flushed sweaty and hungry, so the peps are effective, just a bit unnerving when theres bits floating around, would go to another source for peps as all ive had in the past have dissolved completely with no problem.

S
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu