Review Detail

Steroids P pepshop
ok so heres my review of pepshop...well where to begin?...i have for the past 6 months been using another aas review site not mentioning any names,in the space of 6 months i would say at least 60% of the gear i bought from the reviews from there was totally a truly bunk! a friend put me on to pepshop.eu and said hes never had any problems with these guys so i emailed pepshop with a few questions which he replied very quickly.i then when on to placing a few orders with pepshop..2 x orbis t400 2x delta test e 250 and 2xapollo test 350,all orders came within less than 24hours i have currently been on the orbis t400 for around 7 days and i am already getting side oily skin and acne i can tell this is a potent product already only down fall is for me it packs quite a pip which is to be expected...i advise anyone to try pepshop.eu i can promise you that you will no regret it..pepshop has made a new life time customer

orbis t4oo very potent stuff packs quite a puch and quite a bad pip for me but orbis it is my new go to lab for sure! have not used the apollo test 350 or the delta test e 250 but have no doubt in my mind that the products will be 100% sides from the orbis i already have oily skin and a little acne in the space of a week!!
C
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu