Review Detail

Steroids P pepshop
This source is absolutely awesome! Not just his quick response to any question I´ve made he is also a very nice and helpful person/source. Packages sent within europe usually goes very quick and has been a pleasure twice.
I´ve ordered twice and everything went smooth as it should!!! No problems at all.
So overall this source is awesome. Another important thing to mention is that his prices are very competetive and in some cases very cheap. Most of you might think okay then the quality has to suffer! NOOOOO Not at all this source sells legit bb products without any doubt.
The orders have been shipped one day after ordering (because it hasnt been within UK) and I received the package usually within 4-5 days!

Overall: Order here, you wont regret it! :)

I´ve been using the Muscle@Pharmacies Tren a for about three weeks and it works just awesome. Even tough I am very low dose it works like a charm. 50mg/eod, I am so ripped, sometimes I look in the mirror and I just think WOW ;)
The Arimidex also works like a charm as well. It keeps the water low because usually I gain lots of water while using Test even on test p. been using .5mg/eod and this seems to be the perfect dose.
The BA water is great, too. Very smooth to jab, no burning and no redness around the injection side. I think we dont have to talk about dhacks range, always a pleasure ;) The ECA PRO works great but I am not sensitive to any kind of stim, so I usually have to take additional caffeine but thats just my body and has happened with any eca stack!

C
Rep: 0
0 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu